Aprils report is now available. Click here for more.
About the Hall
- 250 Person Occupancy
- NON-SMOKING facility
- Handicap accessible
- Large parking lot on premise.
- Restrooms located on the same floor as the hall.
- All tables (6ft in length) and chairs on premise can be used
- Deliveries of cake, flowers, food, etc. are permitted (2) hours prior to the event.
- If the hall is not booked, you may be granted access the day before to set up.
- In the event the hall is booked, you will be granted (2) hours prior to the event to set up.
- Renter is liable for all damages occurred during the time of rental
- Renter is responsible for making sure the trash is removed (dumpster located in the parking lot), tables are cleaned, floor is swept.
- $50 fee on top of the rental if you want to walk away and have the fire department clean.
- No confetti, staples, smoke machines, or bubbles.
- $100 deposit is due at the time of signing to hold the date.
- Full payment due by the start of the event.
- Cash, Check, Credit Card, Square (online through the website)
- The renter has (1) week to notify of a cancellation. Failure to do will result in the $100 deposit becomes non-refundable
Birthdays, Showers, Confirmations, Communions
2 ½ Hour Rental
3 Hour Rental
5 Hour Rental
Additional time may be rented at the rate of $100 per hour.
- Food and beverages are permitted to be brought in.
- All alcohol must remain inside the building.
- Renter assumes all responsibilities regarding alcohol.
Recommended Catering Companies
- Cooked Goose Catering
If you would like to be on our catering recommendation list, please send us your information via the contact form on our webpage.
South Hills Area Council of Governments
Highland VFD - Station 186
Valley Inn VFD - Station 46
© 2021 Moon Run Volunteer Fire Company